- Thursday 9th February – Break up for half term.
- Friday 10th February – Non-contact Day school closed
- Monday 20th February – School returns
- Monday 27th – Friday 3rd March – Literacy Week
- Wednesday 1st March – TLC face-to-face – booking details will be sent out
- Friday 3rd March – World Book Day – dress up as a book character
- Wednesday 8th March – TLC virtual – booking details will be sent out
- Friday 17th March – St Patrick’s Day details to follow
- Friday 17th March – Mother’s day stall run by the PTA
- Friday 31st March – Break up for Easter – No After School Club
- Tuesday 18th April – School returns
- For all other dates please see the Calendar
Self-isolation and Daily Testing
Adults and children who test positive will continue to be advised to stay at home and avoid contact with other people for at least 5 full days, and then continue to follow the guidance until they have received 2 negative test results on consecutive days.
Please be vigilant, do not send your child in to school if they are unwell or have any of the Covid symptoms, or we could find a large outbreak within school. It is important that we look after each other.
|Start & Pick-up time||PE day|
To access our Facebook Page Click here.